Monday, December 9, 2013

Baby, It's Cold Outside

Baby, It's cold outside


     

            Well it's December and it seems here in Minnesota as soon as the first came around mother nature took notice and it's been serious winter weather ever since. It snowed round these parts last Wednesday and then again Sunday. In between snow storms we've been having frigid temps (Saturday's high was -2). Yeah it's been one of those "Why do we live here again?" kind of weeks. Anyway frigid temps and snow mean unpacking all your winter accessories and quick! Unfortunately when I unpacked mine I was less than thrilled. Seems my winter wardrobe is in need of a winter accessory overhaul. The top things on my list are a cute winter hat, preferably with a pom pom, and a circle/infinity scarf. Above are some of my favorites from around the interwebs.


No comments:

Post a Comment