Monday, December 31, 2012

Best of 2012: Favorite Outfits

With the New Year only a few hours away, I figured I'd do a little roundup of some of my favorite outfits of 2012. Looking through the pictures I don't think my style has changed much this year, still pretty simple and classic. But it does give me a lot of ideas of different silhouettes, styles, and accessories to try in 2013. I also may need to experiment in different poses and change up my hair a bit. I see a hair cut and possibly a color change in the near future. Have a great New Year's eve and I should be back here tomorrow with my first outfit of 2013!

















My favorite outfit of 2012



2 comments:

  1. Love the recap! I'm so happy I found your blog this year and I'm looking forward to what's to come in 2013!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth! I'm glad I found your blog too! It's always fun to follow local bloggers.

      Delete