Thursday, August 30, 2012

Age of Aquarius





Top: Macy's  Jeans: Gap  Shoes: thrifted

         I wore this outfit to a gallery opening my friend was in. This shirt reminds me of hair and every time I wear it I feel very hippie chic. I love this top but ever since I bought it I've had a hard time styling it. It's tunic length so it's long but no quite long enough to be worn as a dress. I've worn it with short leggings and with pants. I'm not really taken with either.  I wore it with these skinnies to see and was OK with it at the time but after taking pictures am not a big fan of the outfit. I could wear the top with a black mini skirt, maybe black skinnies, but the best idea I came up with was black shorts. Unfortunately I don't really have any shorts, especially black shorts,  and since summer is coming to an end it's just one of those things I'll have to put on the list for next year.
        I still have a few more summer outfits to post so you should see some more regular posts at least for a little while. I'm still with my internship but my work and internship are slowing down a bit so I'm going to try and post more this fall. I miss posting, I just need to get back in the swing of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment