Thursday, June 21, 2012

Accidental Blog Break and Road Trippin'


 Sorry I haven't posted in the last few weeks I've been busy with work and an impromptu road trip to Spring Green, Wisconsin. My mom finished the book Loving Frank a couple weeks ago and we got to talking about Frank Lloyd Wright and his house Taliesin in Spring Green, Wisconsin. Turns out my mom's vacation and my work schedule worked out so we had 4 days free for a little road trip. We left Sunday and got back yesterday. We had a lot of fun, saw a lot of beautiful houses, learned a lot about Frank Lloyd Wright and his house, got some cool thrift items and didn't get on each others nerves too much. I'll have at least three posts (I think) on the trip up in the coming days including a thrift haul and some outfit posts. I have to admit with everything going on I haven't been keeping up to date with the June photo a day thing but may take the pictures late and post them or just scrap the whole thing, we'll see. Anyway just wanted to check in and tell you guys what's up, I should have some new posts in a few days. Until then enjoy these teaser photos.









No comments:

Post a Comment