Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bullseye





 


Top, Pants, and Shoes: Target  Cardigan: Thrift (Thakoon for Target) Satchel: Thrift (originally Target)  Bracelets: gifted   Earrings: forever21

       Okay so enough lists lets get to the good stuff, I finally have an outfit post! Usually 99% of my outfit doesn't come from one store, but in this outfit I seem to be a walking billboard for Target. It's cool though I like Target, they're a Minnesota company (Target HQ is in downtown Minneapolis) and they donate big time to local thrift stores, so really I can't complain.
       I wore this Sunday to go to an estate sale and do some thrifting. After a week of cold weather and grey skies Sunday was sunny and warm, a welcome change. I had a whole outfit planned to wear that day but it was planned for a slightly colder day, so I changed it up a bit and went with this one. I bought the pants a couple weeks ago when the target gift card I got from my uncle for my birthday (last November) was finally burning a hole in my pocket. I didn't expect to find anything but actually came away with two really lovely things. I recently fell for the colored pant trend so when I saw these I knew I had to get them. They're supposed to be ankle length but since I'm a lowly 5'0 1/2  (5'1 if you like to round up) they're just regular pant length on me. A lot of times pants that are made ankle length or capri look terrible on me because they either have an odd hem at the bottom or make me look even shorter. Thankfully with the skinny leg on these pants they don't look odd on my short frame. The T-shirt is an oldie I got a couple years ago from Target that is really comfortable and slouchy. It wasn't really warm enough to go without a cardigan so I threw this Thakoon for Target cardi I thrifted a couple years ago on to keep warm. I accessorized with Forever 21 earrings and these pastel bracelets I got a million years ago from my grandma that now are on trend, go figure. Anyway I really like how the outfit turned out and you'll definitely be seeing more of these pants in future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment