Thursday, July 14, 2016

Currently Obsessed : Flair

If you're like me when you think of flair you think of this:




But just like mini back packs and slip dresses TGI Fridays level Flair is back with a vengeance, and I'm kind of loving it. I recently thrifted a nice denim jacket and have since then been obsessing over what Flair I want to add, how much, and where. I'm all about DIY Flair and have been scouring the interwebs for cute patches, pins, and jacket inspiration. I'm also slightly obsessed patches on things besides jackets like shirts, bags, skirts and jeans. Here's a few inspiration pics I've been drooling over.


                                         














Since obsessing over flair I've noticed pin flair is a lot easier to come by than patches. I've found pins at flea markets and thrift stores, usually for around .99/$1.00. But patches... patches are harder to come by. So i've had to resort to online avenues to start my patch collection. Although I think I may check out my local Walmart, JoAnne Fabrics and Michael's to see if they have any cool ones on hand as well. If you know of any good places to get cheap patches let me know! Patches it turns out are a bit expensive. Anyway, Here's a little peek at some of my favorite patches from around the web.

source



source
source
source

source

source


source
source
source




similar
source


source

source


source
source

source

source

source


source

source

source

source

source

source




source

source

source

source




I also love this DIY embroidered signature jacket I saw by Youtuber Drew Scott. It'd be a lot of work but his results are amazing.


                

Finally I'm pretty sure I need another Denim jacket because while I love all the Flair part of me also wants just a simple denim jacket with no frills for my more basic days. Back to the thrifts I go!

Here's my current Flair situation:




Are you into the Flair trend? If so let me know if you've done and DIY's ,where you're getting your flair inspo, and where you're finding your flair.

No comments:

Post a Comment