Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Spring/Summer 2016 Essentials




 My list of wants this season are pretty small since the 70's trend has continued full speed into this season a lot of the pieces I acquired last year have transferred pretty easily. Off the shoulder is the main trend I'm obsessed with this year and I am definitely looking to add some key pieces to my wardrobe. Everything else is pretty accessories heavy. I've been digging strappy shoes for awhile and definitely need a pair of strappy flats to add to my summer rotation. I'm also pretty obsessed with the white sneaker trend. With all the events that go on this season a good walking shoe is essential and a white sneaker is one of the chicest ways to go. And of course everyone needs a chic pair of sunnies to top off any summer look. I've been obsessed with the Dior So Real sunnies but I can't afford to drop $300 on a pair so cheaper knock offs it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment