Friday, May 22, 2015

Superhero Chic

    After Avengers : Age of Ultron I realized I was in serious need of some superhero tee shirts.  So what's a girl to do? Turn to the internets of course! Heres a little sampling of some of the shirts I liked the best. My favorite by far is the Eartha Kitt as catwoman tee, It's from a website called candybomb and they have an assortment of tee shirts with various black icons on them. The shirts include the Eartha one below as well as some with Josephine Baker, Dorothy Dandridge, Donyale Luna, Iman, Grace Jones, Diana Ross and Andrae Leon Talley. You should definitely check out the site and get one if it sounds like your thing. I'm dying to get the Eartha one but they're a little on the pricier side ($30.00) and I just haven't taken the plunge yet.
superhero chic


No comments:

Post a Comment