Tuesday, March 17, 2015

One hell of a Groovy Spring/summer '15

Temperatures are finally starting to rise and that means it's time to start seriously thinking about some spring/summer inspiration. This year I've been really into the 70's trend.  I'm all for the return of flares, A-line skirts, fringe, denim, suede, and all the glories that come along with the trend. I'm also digging the sort of boho look that can also work well with the 70's trend. Anyway here's a little mood board of the items and outfit inspiration i'll be trying to channel as the the temperatures rise. You can also check out my pinterest board of the same theme here.















70's s/s 15' inspiration

1 comment:

  1. That's funny, I have that same first girl in a fashion inspiration folder. She is so pretty and I love her outfit!

    ReplyDelete