Friday, January 2, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



2014 was a decent year for me but definitely not my best.  While some things continued to be awesome last year the thing I wanted to change the most  didn't end up working out in my favor. But I'm thinking 2015 will be my year, I have this weird thing about odd numbered years being some of my best and I think I've got some good momentum going into this new year. That also means I want to start blogging again! sorry that sort of fell off... But I figured what better time to get back into the blogging spirit than a new year. Unfortunately I didn't really wear anything interesting on New Years Eve, but I wanted to check in anyway and promise more blog posts this year. Hope you all had a great New Years Eve and have an amazing 2015!



No comments:

Post a Comment