Saturday, September 6, 2014

Summer go-to








 
Crop Top: ASOS  ||  Dress (worn as skirt): thrifted (originally Kardashian Kollection)  ||  Shoes: Target

This outfit was pretty much my go-to last summer and it's been in pretty heavy rotation this year too. It's a cute easy outfit, it's pretty perfect. I've worn this a million times but most recently I wore it to go to a flea market with my boyfriend. The boy is not into the whole thrift/vintage/flea market thing but he knows I am so he sucked it up an went with. It ended up being only a few miles from where we went apple picking last fall, apparently all of our excursions are about an hour NW of Minneapolis. Anyway I was a horrible blogger and only got one picture (see above) but the flea market was fun. There were lots of different people and a good amount of vintage stuff as well as new stuff, vegetables, food, DVDs, videos games, the works.  We got there around 9, I read a yelp review that you should get there by 7 (!) to get the best deals/stuff but I just couldn't make myself (or the boy) get up at 5 in the morning on Saturday, it's just wrong.  I didn't end up getting anything as I didn't find anything I couldn't live without, but it was fun to go.

1 comment:

  1. I live in cotton dresses, so comfy, keeps you cool, makes people think you put in a lot of "Effort" when you just pulled something on over your head. Bwahaahaa :D

    ReplyDelete