Saturday, September 13, 2014

Fall/Winter 2014 Inspiration

       The highlights of my summer wardrobe consisted of some key monochromatic looks. There's just something about black and white that's been really attractive to me this year. That compulsion has only grown as we enter the new season. This fall/winter I'm really into black and white with graphic prints and pops of oxblood, mustard, emerald, nude, blush and navy. This revelation occurred from, of all places, a forever 21 look book. I was just really into the sleek downtown look of one of their collections and that inspiration has propelled my style inspiration this season. Of course everything I wear this season won't fit the inspiration but a lot of it probably will. Anyway here's a mood board for my fall/winter 2014 style inspiration.

 





*All images found via Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the inspiring photos, I'm researching clothes and getting ready to stock up again!

    ReplyDelete