Sunday, October 27, 2013

Defying Gravity





Top &Shoes : Target  Skirt: ASOS

          I wore this to see Gravity in 3D. It was my first 3D movie and I can't recommend it enough it's really good and the 3D really enhances the experience instead of detracting from it. I went to see the movie the same day as my interview and decided to keep the blouse I was wearing (because it's soo  cute) and dress it up a bit for night. Plus I was feeling a bit fancy ( as I had straight hair for the first time in like 3 years) so I dressed up a bit. This was taken just 3 weeks ago when it was warm enough to still go bare legged, unfortunately it seems tights weather has taken over, possibly for good. Winter is coming. :(.

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit, I need to get to doing some creative outfit posts. Have the kick-off for that coming probably next week :) Aaaand need to see Gravity, too.

    ReplyDelete