Thursday, July 12, 2012

Taliesin Outfit #2 :Pattern Mixing like a fiend




Oliver likes to jump on me when I seem to be randomly standing around.
Top: Trifted Skirt: Jason Wu for Target Shoes: DV by Dolce Vita

        The thirfted striped shirt strikes again! I wore this the last day of our trip. I love the pattern mixing in this outfit. I read awhile ago that stripes and floral prints work well together, so I figured i'd give it a go with this outfit. I really like how it turned out and I think it helps that both patterns are also in the same color family. I wanted something easy and comfortable to wear on the last day of our trip and this worked perfectly. I didn't feel like doing my hair so I pulled it up into a top knot. I'm not 100% sure about the top knot though, I think if it were back a little more I'd like it more. Anyway I really like this outfit and have another shirt that is also blue and white that I'll probably pair with this skirt in a future post. Anyway that's all for now!

2 comments:

  1. I love mixing stripes and flowers, I feel like it's an easy pattern to mix. I'm loving the cat picture at the end! Too cute!

    I tagged you with the Liebster award on my blog - no pressure to "play along" so to speak, but I wanted to spread the love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pink shoes and cute kitty gif! I think the pattern mix turned out really great.

    ReplyDelete