Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Taliesin Outfit #1




Shirt and Skirt:: Thrifted  Earrings: PLNDR  Belt: Target  Sunnies: Forever 21  Shoes: DV by Dolce Vita

         This is my outfit from the first day of our Taliesin trip. I'm only going to post two of the outfits I wore on the trip so I can move on to more recent outfits. This is the outfit I wore the first full day of the trip. I was going to save it for the tour of Taliesin but I felt like wearing it the day before, so I did. I wore this outfit awhile ago with a gold necklace instead of earrings and I think I like that better, adds more interest to the shirt. That said I really like this outfit, there's something easy yet chic about it that appeals to me. 
     Anyway I'm trying to save some money so I'm gonna try and not shop so much (or at all if I can) this month and possibly into the next. I have enough summer clothes to last until the end of the season so I'm going to try and post more outfit posts and fewer thrift finds. I'm excited to do it though, since I still have a lot of summer outfits to show you all!

1 comment:

  1. I hear you on having enough summer clothes! Two of my favorite local groups are having sales this weekend and then I am DONE shopping until fall! I swear!

    Love your polka dot skirt, you can never go wrong with polka dots!

    ReplyDelete