Monday, August 3, 2015

Food Truck Style on Point

   A while ago now I went to a food truck fair with the boy in Blaine, MN. There's some organization that has different food truck fairs throughout the summer in different locations around the metro area. I had to work the next weekend when it was in Minneapolis so we decided to go the one in Blaine  that coincided with my day off. 

I'm a semi-terrible food photographer. I never want to wait to take the picture I just want to eat, as you can see above.

We tried food from about five trucks before we were too stuffed for more. The best were probably the taco truck and empanadas. 



I wasn't really sure what to wear and originally had a recently thrifted skirt in mind, but I just wasn't feeling it that day.  When I was almost ready to compromise and go with the skirt I just wasn't feeling I thought of this one.  I've had this skirt forever but haven't worn it much in the last year, It was instantly perfect.


I bought this skirt a couple years ago from ASOS and loved it instantly because it reminds me of the talking Pansy/garden scene from the Disney version of Alice in Wonderland. For some reason a lot of that movie has stayed with me. I should watch it again. 



close up of the print on the skirt.


Top: Thrifted   Skirt: ASOS   Shoes: borrowed from mom 

       Someone told me my whole look was on point, so I'll take that as a win.  It was a good reminder that I really need to go through my closet and take inventory of the good stuff I have in there, especially when I feel like I have nothing to wear.


Also if you're on Snapchat come and follow me! My username is: blackcatlies. I've started to really get into it and am trying to post more on there. Plus I'll totally follow you back, I'm always looking for new people to follow on snap!

if you didn't know you can instantly add me by pointing your snapchat camera on my QR code above!


No comments:

Post a Comment